Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Small town Mumbai

I was grabbing dinner with at Indigo deli (fun resto, I approve) with a new friend and she was training me on the basics of life in Mumbai. Bombay (city of 20million people) is apparently a small town. Lesson #1: Never lie to your friends about what you're doing on a given night (not that I would ever do that anyway), they will find out without even investigating.

We shared examples of coincidental co-locations including my first visit to Mumbai a month ago when two people I was supposed to meet happened to be at the same bar, hanging out with each other! At the end of the conversation, one of the like 4 people I know in Mumbai, walked up to me at Indigo deli and said "hi." So yes, it's a VERY SMALL town.


Also, don't get used to like 3 posts a day. This is only b/c I'm twiddling my thumbs (see prev. post), frequency will drop exponentially over the next few days as I get busier. On the plus side, hopefully, I'll have some fun observations from my cousin's wedding on Thursday. Yes, it was arranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment