Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pigeon in the bathroom

Wake up in the morning, feelin' like P. Diddy. Hey what up, pigeon? Wait, what?



This is exactly the moment, I had at 9am this morning. For those of you that have never seen me at 9am on a Sunday morning, I feel like it would have been a treat to see me try to "shoo" this pigeon out of my bathroom in my state.

I don't know if this was an authentic Mumbai moment but I feel like this would have never happened in New York. If you were expecting a bigger story out of this, I'll share if you call me. It's too graphic to put on a public website.

1 comment:

  1. I'm tempted to call except that:

    1) I do not have Skype Out arranged yet (or your phone number for that matter); and
    2) It's pretty entertaining to imagine what the "more graphic" story might be,

    JUST KIDDING, I'm DYING to know. Gchat me!

    ReplyDelete