Saturday, May 8, 2010

Overheard in Bombay

Ok, this is not so much conversation overheard as conversation had, but still worth sharing. Clue of what's about to come:


Scene: House party at someone's enormous, gorgeous pre-war penthouse apartment
Characters: Sri, Polish Dude, French Dude
****
Polish Dude
: People in India don't know how to drink. I miss the days when drinking meant drinking and not "socializing"
: For my friend's birthday last year in Poland, we drank for a day and half straight.
: We finished 20 litres of vodka between 5 people and then passed out.

Me
: How did you even stay awake that long? Not that I consume lots of vodka and have trouble staying awake.

Polish Dude
: We were on drugs.

Me
: Ok. Makes sense.

French Dude
: I heard Polish smaller pussy than Russians.

Me and Russian Dude:
: W. T. F.
****

In all seriousness, both guys were cool, although I did hear the French guy may have proposed to someone that night.

FYI, that image above is the Polish vodka recommendation from my new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment