Monday, December 14, 2009

Morimoto restaurant in Mumbai!

I'm so excited to hear the Morimoto restaurant, 'Wasabi' (presented by the same people as Nobu 57 in New York) is finally open at the Taj in Mumbai. This is the same landmark hotel badly damaged during last year's terrorist attacks in Mumbai.



I was underwhelmed by the food here last time, especially for the price (~$100 a person, excl alcohol). Hoping the latest iteration is better.

Also, I think I need to sharpen my foodie credentials in Mumbai. I'm going to create a blog version of the Definitive Dining Guide to Mumbai (e.g. Sri's version of Le Guide Michelin for Mumbai). Soon you'll be hearing about the best places to eat in Mumbai even though most of you couldn't care less. Your own fault for reading this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment